Hocking Hills State Park Lodge
Upon its completion in fall 2022, Hocking Hills State Park Lodge will be the premier way to experience the beauty of the Hocking Hills region. Enjoy picturesque trails, caves, waterfalls, and more while staying in refined rustic accommodations—all within Hocking Hills State Park. Lodge rooms will be available for booking soon!
Whether you’re looking to relax or for an adventure, Hocking Hills State Park Lodge will add a touch of rustic elegance to your trip. Everything you need for a perfect Hocking Hills stay will be here, all under one roof.
- Dine indoors or outdoors at our on-site restaurant offering a full-service menu
- Pick up a quick bite or healthy lunch for the trail from our grab-and-go café
- Go for a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or relax in the indoor hot tub
- Find the perfect souvenir at the gift shop or nearby in the Welcome Center
- Break a sweat in our convenient on-premise fitness center
- Host your event or conference in our ballroom with capacity up to 200 guests
Book your cabin in picturesque Hocking Hills State Park
Your Ohio outdoor adventure is waiting! Explore all the beauty and excitement Hocking Hills has to offer. Stay in one of 40 comfortable cabins, conveniently located within Hocking Hills State Park.
Cabins your whole crew will love
Each of our cabins features two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living area, kitchen, and patio. All have campfire rings and outdoor grills. Several pet-friendly cabins and ADA-accessible cabins are available.
No need to pack everyone into the car to get to the state park! All cabins are located within Hocking Hills State Park.
Book your cabin
Cabins are available to reserve up to one year in advance of your stay. Click below to make your reservation for your preferred dates.
See for Yourself
Visit the Hocking Hills website to learn more and start planning your stay today!Visit Website
The Hocking Hills cabins are conveniently located within a short distance of lots of fun activities and nearby attractions, including hiking trails, outdoor adventures, and many local art studios.